[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
TORRENT TRACKER » Библиотека » Книги » Katie Melua
Katie Melua
BearHeadДата: Вторник, 27.10.2009, 11:45 | Сообщение # 1
Полковник
Статус: Offline

KATIE MELUA - PICTURES, album released October 1st 2007. Encoded 192Kbps [Lame] mp3. Covers included. 'Pictures' is the third album by Georgian-born British pop-jazz and blues singer songwriter Katie Melua, and was released on October 1st 2007. The Georgia-born singer songwriter's third studio album follows 2005's quadruple platinum 'Piece By Piece'. Produced by Mike Batt [Vanessa Mae, The Wombles], the record has been described as the third part of a trilogy of Melua albums, and remains faithful to the qualities that made her first two albums so successful. 'Pictures' is a collection of timeless jazz tinged pop ballads which further cement Melua's position as one of the world's most gifted artists Katie Melua's extraordinary journey continues with the release of her third album 'Pictures', an album that will delight her legions of fans, confirm Katie's status as a unique and remarkable vocalist, and reveal the third chapter in what is destined to be a long musical career. The pretty and poetic musical tribute to the greats of the silver screen's golden days 'Mary Pickford' sets the tone for the record, as well as inspiring the title. The hopeless romanticism of 'It's All In My Head' and the optimism of love in the face of global devastation in 'If The Lights Go Out' are juxtaposed by the bittersweet tale of love and loathing of 'What I Miss About You'. Known and loved for singing open-hearted ballads, Katie does not disappoint with the first single 'If You Were A Sailboat' set to follow previous lead singles 'The Closest Thing To Crazy' and 'Nine Million Bicycles' on to the airwaves. 'Perfect Circle', on which Katie teams up with co-writer Molly McQueen, is another classic Katie Melua song that could easily take up the mantle of a single. The filmic theme continues with 'Scary Films' and the spaghetti-western-essenced 'Dirty Dice' which sees Katie partnering on the songwriting with Andrea McEwan. The album closes with Katie's recording of the Leonard Cohen penned 'In My Secret Life'. Tracks: 01 Mary Pickford 02 It's All In My Head 03 If The Lights Go Out 04 What I Miss About You 05 Spellbound 06 What It Says On The Tin 07 Scary Films 08 Perfect Circle 09 Ghost Town 10 If You Were A Sailboat 11 Dirty Dice 12 In My Secret Life

Скачать: http://www.tracker.in.ua/downloa....torrent

TORRENT TRACKER » Библиотека » Книги » Katie Melua
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: